1. No residents of Chittagong / Locals can ever be brought / introduced as Guest except on occasions when such Guests are invited by the Managing Committee.
2. Only Life and Permanent Members can introduce non residents as Guests. Members of Affiliated Clubs, on production of their ID card, may use the Club on payment in Cash or against Credit Card for all purchases etc.
3. No person can use the Club as a Member’s Guest for more than 07 (Seven) days in a month.
4. Members introducing Guests into the Club are personally responsible for the conduct of their Guests.
5. Member’s Guests may settle Club’s bills by Cash Card purchased in Cash from the Club office or by Credit Cards.
Chittagong Seniors Club an icon of elegance and aristocracy, tradition and excellence has a special place in the history of clubs in this sub-continent.